Our weekly program (just one-hour per week for 15 or 25 weeks) is unique in that it has a fun, structured curriculum where mentors teach students though hands-on activities, written exercises, and group discussions. We train you and our staff are onsite to lead the sessions and support mentors. We focus on character value development, self-exploration, goal setting, job readiness skills, overcoming obstacles, and strategic planning. Attend our mentor orientation on August 29th 8:30-10:00am or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 586-698-4837 to learn more.
- Cass Tech High School (I-75 & Grand River)
- Community High School (I-696 & Mound)
- Warren Mott High School (12 Mile & Dequindre)
- Jalen Rose Leadership Academy (8 Mile & the Lodge)
- Harper Woods High School (I-94 & Vernier)
- Pontiac Academy for Excellence (Baldwin & Woodward Loop)
- Madison High School (I-75 & 11 Mile)