We are excited to start the New Year but want to first share the awesome results from the past year. In 2015, Winning Futures provided 25,409 hours of service to a total of 1,929 students. This was an increase of 4,100 hours from 2014! These are amazing numbers and we would have never reached them without the hard work and dedication from all our mentors, volunteers, educators, funders, board members, and staff.
We want to continue setting new goals and doing great things so listed below are our goals for 2016:
- Provide 29,000 hours of service to a total of 2,200 students
- Increase students’ positive attitude score from 3.1 to 3.5 out of 5
- Have 65% of students increase an academic grade while in the program
- Have 65% mentor retention from this school year to the next
- Create a five-year school expansion plan
- Have a more efficient system in place for evaluation
We have set these goals as well as a plan of raising $1,300,000 in order to support them. We will raise these funds through company contributions, individual donations, grants, our events, and planned giving. We also hope to secure $500,000 in in-kind resources such as items for our auctions, free office space, gift cards, volunteer time, and professional services. If you are interested in donating to our next event, Corks & Forks, we are looking for items for our auction. Please contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
To learn more about Winning Futures please check out our website: at https://winningfutures.org/