22nd Winning Futures Golf Classic
- Monday, September 14, 2020
- Indianwood Country Club, 1081 Indianwood Rd, Lake Orion, MI 48362
- 9:00 a.m. Virtual Check in
- 10:00 a.m. Shotgun Start (might be converted to tee times)
- 18-Hole Scramble Format
- Lunch, carryout dinner, and drinks included
- $1,300 per foursome
- We are taking precautionary measures by eliminating breakfast and the sit-down dinner, having a virtual check-in and virtual raffle, serving a boxed lunch, and possibly having tee times instead of a shotgun start. We plan to make it more like a day of golf with social distancing versus a large group event that might prohibit companies from attending.
Join event co-chairs Mindi Fynke, president and CEO of EHIM, and Frank Orsini, executive vice president and president of Lear’s Seating business for a day on the links at the historic and beautiful Indianwood Country Club. Consistently ranked as a top 100 classic American course, Indianwood has hosted four major professional golf championships. This fun-filled day of golf includes 18 holes of golf with cart, lunch, carryout dinner, beer, wine, and soft drinks. All proceeds support Winning Futures students in the 2021 schoolyear.
If the event is cancelled, refunds will be given. Please note all activities will be outdoors with precautions to have social distancing and limit large crowds.
- All organized event activities have been moved to outdoor locations.
- Guests can virtually check in upon arrival or, if needed, an outdoor registration and check-in table will be available.
- Golf carts will be limited to 2 people. Each golf cart will have a visqueen barrier between the two people. On a limited basis, golf carts for single golfers with medical concerns are available.
- The breakfast buffet has been replaced with breakfast bars and related food items in each golf cart.
- The indoor bar has been replaced by coolers located outdoors from which golfers can fill up their individual drink bags with beer, soda, water, and other packaged drinks.
- All flag sticks will remain in holes – they will not be removed during play.
- The open grill lunch has been replaced with boxed lunches.
- The post-golf dinner banquet has been replaced with carry-out dinners.
- Individual bottles of hand sanitizer will be given to each golfer.
- All event participants are expected to abide by the State of Michigan’s mandate regarding masks and social distancing guidelines.