22nd Winning Futures Golf Classic
- Monday, September 14, 2020
- Indianwood Country Club, 1081 Indianwood Rd, Lake Orion, MI 48362
- 9:00 a.m. Virtual Check in
- 10:00 a.m. Shotgun Start (might be converted to tee times)
- 18-Hole Scramble Format
- Lunch, carryout dinner, and drinks included
- $1,300 per foursome
- We are taking precautionary measures by eliminating breakfast and the sit-down dinner, having a virtual check-in and virtual raffle, serving a boxed lunch, and possibly having tee times instead of a shotgun start. We plan to make it more like a day of golf with social distancing versus a large group event that might prohibit companies from attending.
Join event co-chairs Mindi Fynke, president and CEO of EHIM, and Frank Orsini, executive vice president and president of Lear’s Seating business for a day on the links at the historic and beautiful Indianwood Country Club. Consistently ranked as a top 100 classic American course, Indianwood has hosted four major professional golf championships. This fun-filled day of golf includes 18 holes of golf with cart, lunch, carryout dinner, beer, wine, and soft drinks. All proceeds support Winning Futures students in the 2020-2021 schoolyear.
If the event is cancelled, refunds will be given. Please note all activities will be outdoors with precautions to have social distancing and limit large crowds.
- All organized event activities have been moved to outdoor locations.
- Guests can virtually check in upon arrival or, if needed, an outdoor registration and check-in table will be available.
- Golf carts will be limited to 2 people. Each golf cart will have a visqueen barrier between the two people. On a limited basis, golf carts for single golfers with medical concerns are available.
- The breakfast buffet has been replaced with breakfast bars and related food items in each golf cart.
- The indoor bar has been replaced by coolers located outdoors from which golfers can fill up their individual drink bags with beer, soda, water, and other packaged drinks.
- All flag sticks will remain in holes – they will not be removed during play.
- The open grill lunch has been replaced with boxed lunches.
- The post-golf dinner banquet has been replaced with carry-out dinners.
- Individual bottles of hand sanitizer will be given to each golfer.
- All event participants are expected to abide by the State of Michigan’s mandate regarding masks and social distancing guidelines.