Volunteer » Board Members
“Being a board member for Winning Futures is so rewarding because you can see how your decisions and actions impact the students in the program. By building resources for the organization, we create a solid foundation for future growth. As board chair, it is my goal to continue to expand the recognition of Winning Futures within the business community.” Scott Rice, President and Chief Operating Officer at Powerlink Facilities Management Services.
Board members play a vital role in the growth and sustainability of Winning Futures. The main roles of the board are:
- Attend quarterly meetings
- Raise at least $10,000 each year through your contacts
- Ensure fiscal responsibility of the organization
- Create the long-term vision of the organization
- Develop and pursue strategic plans
Click here to download the Board Job Description
If you are interested in becoming a board member, please contact Kris Marshall at email@example.com.