Winning Futures hosts several honorary and fundraising events throughout the year. Contact CEO Kris Marshall for information about event and program sponsorship opportunities by phone at 248-709-4488 or e-mail at email@example.com
- February 25, 2017
- The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham, MI
- VIP Pre-Party 6:00-7:00pm, General Party 7:00-10:00pm ($175)
- Must be 21 or older to attend
- Semi-formal attire (suits, knee-length or floor-length dresses)
- Live music and entertainment
- Sponsorships starting at $500 up to $10,000 for Diamond Sponsor available – Call Julie Rayes at 586-698-4416
- Currently VIP tickets are only available with sponsorship packages (Gold Level and higher starting at $2,500). Some tickets may be released in January. VIP upgrades will first be offered to individuals who have purchased general tickets. To learn more about these sponsorships, please contact Julie Rayes at firstname.lastname@example.org or (586) 698-4416
- Questions about the event? Call Anna Stromberg at 586-698-4417
Guests will sample a selection of over 40 wines and enjoy an elegant, seated dinner.
VIP guests will have the opportunity to attend a pre-party to sample an exclusive collection of unique wines, scotch, and bourbon in a private room along with hors d’oeuvres.Check out 2016 Corks & Forks photos.
- Summer 2017
- Location – Club Venetian, 29310 John R Rd., Madison Heights, MI 48071
- Scholarships and awards will be presented to Winning Futures’ High School students. Also honoring mentors, teachers, and business sponsors.
- July 2017 at Great Lakes Culinary Center, 24101 W. Nine Mile Rd., Southfield, MI 48033
- Dinner and Awards Ceremony
- Extraordinary Michigan residents will be honored by Winning Futures through its RARE Everyday Hero Program for their dedication to improving the lives of people in their communities.
- Michigan high school seniors will also be awarded $2,000 scholarships for writing the winning essays about the Hero award recipients.
- Fall 2017
- An all-day golf fundraiser that brings together over 250 business professionals each year to raise funds for our life skills programs.
Sponsorships are available up to $10,000 – Contact email@example.com