Winning Futures hosts several honorary and fundraising events throughout the year. Contact CEO Kris Marshall for information about event and program sponsorship opportunities by phone at 248-709-4488 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join Event Chair Matt Joshua – Global Purchasing Executive Director of Electrical Components, General Motors – at the Ninth Annual Corks & Forks event featuring wines by Woodberry Wine, seated dinner, music, and auction. VIP guests will also enjoy samplings of scotch, bourbon, and hors d’oeuvres. VIP tickets are $250 (limited to 100 guests) and Main Event tickets are $175.
- February 25, 2017
- The Townsend Hotel in Birmingham, MI
- VIP Pre-Party 6:00-7:00pm, General Party 7:00-10:00pm ($175)
- Must be 21 or older to attend
- Semi-formal attire (suits, knee-length or floor-length dresses)
- Live music and entertainment
- Sponsorships starting at $500 up to $10,000 for Diamond Sponsor available – Call Julie Rayes at 586-698-4416
- VIP tickets are sold out. To learn more about sponsorships, please contact Julie Rayes at email@example.com or (586) 698-4416
- Questions about the event? Call Anna Stromberg at 586-698-4417
Guests will sample a selection of over 40 wines and enjoy an elegant, seated dinner.
VIP guests will have the opportunity to attend a pre-party to sample an exclusive collection of unique wines, scotch, and bourbon in a private room along with hors d’oeuvres.Check out 2016 Corks & Forks photos.
- Summer 2017
- Location – Club Venetian, 29310 John R Rd., Madison Heights, MI 48071
- Scholarships and awards will be presented to Winning Futures’ High School students. Also honoring mentors, teachers, and business sponsors.
- July 2017 at Great Lakes Culinary Center, 24101 W. Nine Mile Rd., Southfield, MI 48033
- Dinner and Awards Ceremony
- Extraordinary Michigan residents will be honored by Winning Futures through its RARE Everyday Hero Program for their dedication to improving the lives of people in their communities.
- Michigan high school seniors will also be awarded $2,000 scholarships for writing the winning essays about the Hero award recipients.
- Fall 2017
- An all-day golf fundraiser that brings together over 250 business professionals each year to raise funds for our life skills programs.
Sponsorships are available up to $10,000 – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org